Osama dead

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Failbook.com...

"If you watch Osama bin Laden's life in reverse, it would be a story about an ocean zombie that builds skyscrapers out of airplanes."

"If you watch Osama bin Laden's life in reverse, it would be a story about an ocean zombie that builds skyscrapers out of airplanes."
Wouldn't it be more accurately an ocean zombie that builds buildings from a pile of dust that then shoot out planes from the windows?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be more accurately an ocean zombie that builds buildings from a pile of dust that then shoot out planes from the windows?
Yeah, but it's called "FailBook" for a reason.

I STILL hear newscasters getting Osama and Obama mixed up because of the similarity.

^Whenever someone metions that I keep getting the Name Game stuck in my head:

"O-sama sama bo Bama"

banana fana fo fo-ama

Thanks, mudpuppy...we sing the Name Game song a lot in our house to try to teach rhyming and now I have that stuck in my head!

Apparently some people here are still taking the news a bit hard. I just got back from R&R on Wednesday and we had a rocket attack that night at 3am that didn't end well and I heard they had a few attacks while I was gone. There's been some other rumblings, but nothing I want to print online for the world to see...I'll let CNN take care of the intel leaks. Fortunately I only have 57 days until I start heading home for good, well, at least until it's time for me to deploy again.

SapperPE said:
Stay safe, Jeb.
:plusone:

On another note, there is a rumor running that during the ceremony of Osama's burial the people in charge prayed to Ala before throwing the body to the sea.

They were heard saying...Ala one, Ala two, and Ala three...before letting the body go. :dunno:

I LOVE trying to sleep through warning sirens at 3 in the morning.
Did the world come to an end over there on Saturday?

It did not happen here as you'll see first hand soon. Stay safe until then, and keep the posts coming.

I LOVE trying to sleep through warning sirens at 3 in the morning.
I thought those are designed so you're not supposed to sleep through them...
Well, when you hear the rockets hit and then the "incoming" sirens go off about 15 minutes later, they kind of lose their effectiveness after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back