Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cat roaming in our yard took out a SECOND chipmunk this weekend and it made me sad! I saw him again on Monday and started tapping on my kitchen window furiously. The cat went away and I haven't seen him since. I like cats, but not when they take out my chipmunk bbs!

The cat roaming in our yard took out a SECOND chipmunk this weekend and it made me sad! I saw him again on Monday and started tapping on my kitchen window furiously. The cat went away and I haven't seen him since. I like cats, but not when they take out my chipmunk bbs!
Poor chipmunks 😭 Neighborhood cats will come sit under my bird feeders and wait for birds or chipmunks. I always chase them off when I see them!!! Also I don’t like them in my backyard because if I let the dogs out and don’t realize a cat is back there, the dogs will certainly chase after it, and they are very fast dogs. My dogs are fine with my cat inside, but I don’t know what they’d do to a cat outside. I’ve heard of other greyhounds who got ahold of a cat outside and killed/seriously injured it, and then started behaving scary around their indoor cats. I would hate for that to happen!

Poor chipmunks 😭 Neighborhood cats will come sit under my bird feeders and wait for birds or chipmunks. I always chase them off when I see them!!! Also I don’t like them in my backyard because if I let the dogs out and don’t realize a cat is back there, the dogs will certainly chase after it, and they are very fast dogs. My dogs are fine with my cat inside, but I don’t know what they’d do to a cat outside. I’ve heard of other greyhounds who got ahold of a cat outside and killed/seriously injured it, and then started behaving scary around their indoor cats. I would hate for that to happen!
Oh no!!! I wish they would all just get along.

It's wild how quickly those instincts kick in! When Apollo was about three or four months old, I took him to my in-law's house. They had a young cat and we had the two "meet." Apollo immediately started growling! :ROFLMAO: I don't even know if he had ever met a cat at that point in his life.

Oh no!!! I wish they would all just get along.

It's wild how quickly those instincts kick in! When Apollo was about three or four months old, I took him to my in-law's house. They had a young cat and we had the two "meet." Apollo immediately started growling! :ROFLMAO: I don't even know if he had ever met a cat at that point in his life.
LOL
Is Apollo any bigger than a cat?
(joking... kinda :D )

Same, they seem like such a major pain in the ass.
Yuuuup! We're on season 4 of owning one, and it's getting easier every year. We have a dolphin robot that runs a couple times a week and netting out the bugs only takes 20 min. So really low maintenance until you close it. That seems to take a half day each time. An in-ground +40K gal is no joke to take care of, but is sure nice when the 100+ heat wave hits in July.

Yuuuup! We're on season 4 of owning one, and it's getting easier every year. We have a dolphin robot that runs a couple times a week and netting out the bugs only takes 20 min. So really low maintenance until you close it. That seems to take a half day each time. An in-ground +40K gal is no joke to take care of, but is sure nice when the 100+ heat wave hits in July.
Oh nice! I didn't realize there are pool robots for maintenance.

Back