Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@pbrme has his own pool?!?!?! PARTY AT PBRME’S HOUSE!!!! FREE PBR AND SQUIRRELS AND FLOATIES!
Yeah, with the price of chlorine tho, we're going to need to start charging admission. Last time I checked a 50# bucket was $250. We have three skimmer baskets and they take about 2-3 a week. That's like.... divide by 14, carry the 2, multiply by.... like $40,000 this summer :oops:.

Yeah, with the price of chlorine tho, we're going to need to start charging admission. Last time I checked a 50# bucket was $250. We have three skimmer baskets and they take about 2-3 a week. That's like.... divide by 14, carry the 2, multiply by.... like $40,000 this summer :oops:.
Feck. That is many moneys.

I will never have a pool! When husband and I were house searching we just refused to look at houses with pools lol
Same, they seem like such a major pain in the ass. When we bought our house, I know we pissed off the previous owner because he was really hoping that we'd put in a larger offer so we could keep the hot tub. We were like, "nah," lol.

Back