Ohio Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed Ohio PE- Electrical Power

:pASSED2:

:multiplespotting:

I click on the Elses site over an hour ago to receive my results and have not received anything yet. Is anyone else been waiting for the email to come?

My friend who took in in Florida has been waiting almost an hour, too. She will be comforted to know someone else is waiting...

Passed Ohio PE- Electrical Power
Congrats!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

PASSED Ohio Transpo
Congrats!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I PASSED...I PASSED..I PASSEDOhio Transportation..
Congrats!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I passed EE-Power!! 4th time was the charm and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Persistency is the key.
Congrats!!! A four-timer here as well!! :D

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I'm still waiting for results. Click on send results at 3:15pm and at 7:27pm still waiting for reply. Anyone else from OH having problems getting the reply?

I'm still waiting for results. Click on send results at 3:15pm and at 7:27pm still waiting for reply. Anyone else from OH having problems getting the reply?
It should be an email with an attached letter in whatever email account you registered with ELSES with; I got my results at 3:15

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently deployed but I just found out I passed! That makes being gone more bearable!

I had to call this morning but finally got my results. Ohio Civil - Construction "PASSED" If anyone has been waiting for the email you might want to call ELSES

Back