Ohio Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdeckcox

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there are any other Ohio peeps lurking but I received this update from the assistant executive director:
1638456570951.png

Just wanted to provide you all an update if you stumble upon this.

Ohio board thought they had given the necessary permission to NCEES to post results but they did not. I brought this to their attention and a couple people are looking into it. They're entering results in the system manually so some changes are showing up in the license lookup portal.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not contact the license board. They are bogged down enough already and are aware of the issue. The last thing they need is a bunch of anxious humans asking what the hell is going on.

@flo25 figured I'd put it in here so anyone looking can find the Ohio info.

As discussed in WTTS, our app numbers are currently appearing with "Fee Required" as the sub status and the Next Steps link on NCEES is broken. I believe once our actual license are entered, the Next Steps button should work. Our actual licenses will be a PE.XXXXX number and it looks like they initially say "Conditional Approval" in the substatus. Ohio is entering these manually so I think it will take some time before we see them. Once we see the PE licenses, I think that's when the Next Steps button should work.

If it doesn't work at that point, then we'll probably have to contact NCEES and go from there. But for now, that's what I'm thinking.

Worth noting! Ohio should send the wall certificate with no extra application or fee required. Not sure when we'll see those, but they should be automatic. We do have to buy our own stamps, but the engineer stamps are standard at like, office stores. Once you have that PE.XXXXX license number you should be able to snag a stamp with no issue.

Hi Ohio friends!

I figured it out! You have to pay the fee required to get your license number. In order to do that, you need to log in to the eLicense.Ohio.gov website, click the three bars at the top right of the page, and select the cart. Then you can pay the fees and you'll be assigned a license number.

Back