OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations ski bum!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Wisconsin Results Are IN!!!! 1-8-06 but I still have to sit through the afternoon at work before I can go home as see if I passed. :wait

HelmetBurger.jpg

Maybe the name "Fudgey" refers to his complexion?

Killer burger, that could probably feed my family of 6 for the better part of a week.

Congrats Rick :???: :beerchug
Metro - That thing could feed a small county for a week!
I suspect Fudgey's interest in the photo is what would be produced by Mr. Scooby Doo Helmet a few hours after consuming the beast.

:ass:

I PASSED!!!

Wisconsin - Civil Engineering, Water Resources

WOO HOOO!!!

Now I know what people mean when they say they were confident when they left the exam but not at all by the time the results come........sheeeesh.

:beerchug

:congrats: :???: :congrats:

:D

:pass

Thanks to all for keeping this forum so useful. I cleared my PE environmental and I am 100% sure that I could have never 70 marks out of 100 as my raw score. So guys chill out and just prepare. I think I might have just managed to get 60 marks out of 100 as my raw score. If someone needs help with PE environmental, please feel free to email me.

Vk

I PASSED!!!
Wisconsin - Civil Engineering, Water Resources

WOO HOOO!!!

Now I know what people mean when they say they were confident when they left the exam but not at all by the time the results come........sheeeesh.

:beerchug

:congrats: :???: :congrats:

:D
HECK YEAH!!! TO the banner!!!!!!!!!

:pass Thanks to all for keeping this forum so useful. I cleared my PE environmental and I am 100% sure that I could have never 70 marks out of 100 as my raw score. So guys chill out and just prepare. I think I might have just managed to get 60 marks out of 100 as my raw score. If someone needs help with PE environmental, please feel free to email me.

Vk
Congrats. Good to see a few more Envls around here. Maybe there will actually be enough taking it in April where there are folks with questions for us.

Latest posts

Back