OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovelandtx, congratulations.  We will happily add you to the banner, but only after you have made 25 posts on the board.  This is our way of making sure that we have a vibrant and diverse website with the collective knowledge of many very professional and educated people contributing to the success of all who practice engineering.
Again, congratulations and go get some partying done.
Ok, I guess I'll have to work on the posts.... but hey I did pretty **** good to pass the PE on my first try considering I have a 20 month old son, was 7-1/2 months pregnant with my second son when I took the PE, and work full time....I'll get right on those posts!!!!!

:true:

Thanks for all the support! :p :) B)

Congrats to you all! Stick around and contribute if you like. This is a great crowd. The folks taking it in April will appreciate any help we can give them.

:beerchug :congrats: :beerchug :w00t: :claps:

I guess I'll be sticking around the PE threads for awhile more since I didn't make it this time. :0fail

The only good thing is that I can tell that I made an improvement the second time around and if I can improve that much more for the third I'm sure I'll pass. :study

today is the day results arrived last year in NY, my fingers are crossed.

maybe if i order a new book today and pay for it for april it will throw some kind of karma or good luck my way and i'll find out i passed.

Just a reminder:

If everyone could go back to the first post of this thread, and see if your state has a date next to it.

If not, and the results HAVE been reported for your state, please let me know on this thread so we can keep it up to date.

Just a reminder:
If everyone could go back to the first post of this thread, and see if your state has a date next to it.

If not, and the results HAVE been reported for your state, please let me know on this thread so we can keep it up to date.
Tennessee - 1/5/07

Posted this on the wyoming thread, but since this is the official thread, what the hell, :pass

PE Civil, PM Geotech

congrats, dj :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

got any advice for us geotech wannabe's????

ktulu

congrats, dj :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:
got any advice for us geotech wannabe's????

ktulu
What worked for me was working all the practice problems I could with CERM. This gave me a good foundation, no pun intended. I then worked all of the sample problems from 6 minute solutions. Really work on having a solid understanding of "the basics", including the phase relationships. Those questions may appear difficult as you read them, but they are "low hanging fruit" if you can grasp the concept. Work as many questions relating to phase relationships, bearing capacity, earth pressures, etc. until you know the problem solving procedures cold. Half the battle is knowing where to look for answers or examples in the references that you have. The only way for me to do this was to work as many problems as I could get my hands on and use the references until I could quickly flip to the appropriate section. If you have any specfic questions I'd be glad to try my best to answer them. Good luck.

Northern Mariana Islands results are out today, January 12!

I passed!

:pass

Congratulations Dleg!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congratulations djbaker77!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

Congratulations "anyone I missed"!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

Back