OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
West Point was not an option, it would have been closer.  I live in Poughkeepsie, but we do alot of work at the point.
I had to go to Albany.  In april it is at the Egg, in Empire Plaza.  In October it is at a hotel- with a bar.
I grew up in Mahopac, so we were pretty much neighbors. I used to hang out at the underage bars in PK a lot when I was in college.

I've seen that egg place in Albany. It looks surreal.

I think if I took the PE in Albany, I'd go to that pump station brewery afterwards. That place was sweet and engineering related.
I live and work in the City, so I took it at Pratt College in Brooklyn. I took a car service there. The guards to the school were really strict and wouldn't let the car drive up to the door. I begged, so they let me through. Thank goodness b/c I had two big luggages with me (I didn't have those roller thingies).

I'm obsessing about getting this envelope. It's not really that I want to know, it's more of I want to have it so when I decide I'm ready to find out, I can open it. Crazy reasoning, I know. Everytime I think about it, I feel like throwing up.

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope we pass.

congrats to all who passed and hang tough for those who did not...

and you did not 'fail' ...you did not pass, there is a difference...failures don't even attempt to pass, you did, and will prevail...

our 82% passing rate is amazing, pretty high percentile here, bodes well for those retaking the test

Last edited by a moderator:
geopm,

alot of people up in Albany are from the city. they say the hassel to get to brooklyn on test day is too much to handle.

Just got home a little bit ago, no envelope- thick or thin.

VTenviro,

where did you go to college? New Paltz?

Have you been back in a while, all these small towns are changing.

Urban crawl, has broken into a bit of a sprint since 9/11.

bought our house in '97 could sellit now 2.5 times what we spent in a minute.

But could not aford to live any where else, heck we are almost paid for now. :jacked:

K8NY -

I went to Manhattan College. Worked in Pawling for a few years right outta school.

Real estate was blowing up then. 5-10 subdivisions going up at any time.

My old man is a real estate agent. Knowing how many people were expanding into Dutchess, I really encouraged him to get his foot in there.

Amenia, Hopewell, Beekman, etc.

Can't believe they are growing like they are.

Anyway, like you said, :jacked:

I'd be happy to PM about it more though.

did I pass? I do not know. Why? I live in New Mexico -- the third world! :wait

Last edited:
:pass
Civil WR - Thanks to all of you who gave me encouragement and support, and to help any technical questions that came up during my preparation.

Thanks again

:bow:
Yes...I feel that encasing the exam proctor in a block of carbonite and selling him to Jaba the Hutt significantly increased my chances of passing. But that's just one man's opinion.

Congratulations to all that have passed. Homeruns in their first at bat is something...

but for me, I'm going for the cycle...single, double, triple, ...you guesesd it - homerun in my fourth at bat...

But, at least I'm going to touch home plate....

ktulu

:pass EE-Power, in TN.

I'm pumped. Thanks for helping me stick out the wait. I'll be around. Congrats to all those who passed and for those who didn't, stick with it.

Chaos

:pass EE-Power, in TN.
I'm pumped. Thanks for helping me stick out the wait. I'll be around. Congrats to all those who passed and for those who didn't, stick with it.

Chaos
: USA : Congrats to you

Wisconsin results are in, and :pass The wait was awful, but I'm glad this came on a weekend, because now I don't have to wait to start :congrats: like a rock star :drunk: :beerchug

For the record this was for ME, Machine Design depth.

Even though I just recently registered for this site, I've been Lurking for the last 6+ months, and have had so much fun, I plan to stick around, at least through the April tests. Thanks all for the lite atmosphere and great knowledge (none of which has been less filling) ;) .

Have fun all,

John

congrats to all who passed and hang tough for those who did not...
and you did not 'fail' ...you did not pass, there is a difference...failures don't even attempt to pass, you did, and will prevail...

our 82% passing rate is amazing, pretty high percentile here, bodes well for those retaking the test
:+1:

I was noticing that as well ---- 80+% pass rate from those here is pretty good.

I got that "only 1 point away from passing fail notice" quite a few times before and know the discoragement so I agree to not give up if the test wasn't passed this time around.

Congrats to all who passed it!!!!! For those who didn't pass this time, hang in there, don't give up and nail it next round!!!

How many members did we have that were going to take the exam in October? How many new members were added after October? What I am getting at, is did all that didn't pass may not have voted. Might be a bit skewed and I would like to know what the real number/percentage is.

Congratulations:

whitley85

jregieng

Andy_ME

ILvTigers

snickerd3

ferryg

tmckeon

timmyutah

Eric_TX

GCracker

MattC

lavadave

scottiesei

TxKat

traffic

McEngr

Art

chaosiscash

3gorgesdam

RoadGuy

Viper

petermcc

teda

MetroRAFB

Max Power

apk71

frazil

jfusillo

goldnwhite

MEinNC

GTScott

Frontier05

SapperPE

singlespeed

Mike1144

Wolverine

Blu1913

Pokadoros !

!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:+1: :thumbsup: :D :D

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I was noticing that as well ----  80+% pass rate from those here is pretty good.
I don't think it's a coincidence. People who are motivated enough to study their asses off and follow FE/PE exam forums before and after tests, etc, are far more likely to take the test seriously and walk into it with better preparation. Right off the bat, we're culling out everyone who walks into it cold, expecting to pass on their merits alone, or perhaps was just "too busy" and never got around to proper studying. I'd expect a higher pass rate here than in the general test-taking population.

Last edited:
I was noticing that as well ----? 80+% pass rate from those here is pretty good.
I don't think it's a coincidence. People who are motivated enough to study their asses off and follow FE/PE exam forums before and after tests, etc, are far more likely to take the test seriously and walk into it with better preparation. Right off the bat, we're culling out everyone who walks into it cold, expecting to pass on their merits alone, or perhaps was just "too busy" and never got around to proper studying. I'd expect a higher pass rate here than in the general test-taking population.
I agree, people come here looking for study material, advice, hints...it's a motivated group...

Latest posts

Back