OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, who all has results and who else is waiting? Colorado says they aren't mailing theirs until the 19th so we may be the last state next to California.

30 States have recieved results, by my count, not that I am obsessing.

New York is not one of them. :wait

First time poster- fourth time taker-

:pass

Civil WR - Thanks to all of you who gave me encouragement and support, and to help any technical questions that came up during my preparation.

Thanks again

:bow:

Congratulations ferryg!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:pass
Civil WR - Thanks to all of you who gave me encouragement and support, and to help any technical questions that came up during my preparation.

Thanks again

:bow:
Congratulation Graham! :claps: Dr Garson would be proud of you! : USA :

Congrats ferryg!!!! I suspect the blaster and maybe the rocket backpack might have helped your chances.

:D

:congrats: :congrats: :beerchug

30 States have recieved results, by my count, not that I am obsessing.
New York is not one of them. :wait

First time poster- fourth time taker-
Called Castle today for NY results; they said they are in the process of mailing the results. Whatever that means. Good luck! Congratulations to all those who have passed so far.

:pass :pass :pass

I'm just glad that I'll never have to take that godforsaken exam again!

By the way Delaware is in, so add it to the list.

:pass :pass :pass
I'm just glad that I'll never have to take that godforsaken exam again!

By the way Delaware is in, so add it to the list.
Congrats!!!!!

:congrats: :congrats:

Congratulations lavadave!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

thanks Geopm.

We received the results last year on Jan 9th.

That's when my husband recieved the thin envelope and I got the thick envelope.

PS you really want the thin envelope.

Good Luck.

:wait

I despised Castle Worldwide. I grew up in NY and took the FE there. They were just slow and incompetent.

They also had hall monitors at the exam site enforcing prescribed routes to the bathrooms. :angry:

Like I'm just gonna wander off and explore the vast depths of the testing site while the clock ticks away.

Where did you take the exam? The closest site to me was West Point. The search of my car at the gate and a thousand cadets in uniform taking the test with like 12 civilians really made it so much more of a relaxing experience.

West Point was not an option, it would have been closer. I live in Poughkeepsie, but we do alot of work at the point.

I had to go to Albany. In april it is at the Egg, in Empire Plaza. In October it is at a hotel- with a bar.

When my husband and I took it October '05, we stayed the extra night :drunk:

When I took it by myself, I could not wait to get the flux out of there.

Congratulations Imizerk!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

West Point was not an option, it would have been closer. I live in Poughkeepsie, but we do alot of work at the point.
I had to go to Albany. In april it is at the Egg, in Empire Plaza. In October it is at a hotel- with a bar.
I grew up in Mahopac, so we were pretty much neighbors. I used to hang out at the underage bars in PK a lot when I was in college.

I've seen that egg place in Albany. It looks surreal.

I think if I took the PE in Albany, I'd go to that pump station brewery afterwards. That place was sweet and engineering related.

Back