October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People will still find a reason to complain... "WHY can't they just tell me as soon as I click submit?!"
NCEES should talk to GBCI, they tell you as soon as you click submit on LEED exams. But it must be due to the process of how they evaluate and coordinate the approvals with state boards.

I'm really surprised by the lack of traffic in this thread right now. Normally we'd have a lot more people reporting they passed, or what State they're waiting on.

If you're lurking, please drop in an let us know what State you are waiting for.
Is there a smaller overall pool of examinees this go-around?

I'm really surprised by the lack of traffic in this thread right now. Normally we'd have a lot more people reporting they passed, or what State they're waiting on.

If you're lurking, please drop in an let us know what State you are waiting for.
I typed the same thing, then I deleted it.

But that's why I said that I think a lot of states are going to release this afternoon. It's a big HOLD on reddit too. Lots of states still waiting... PA, VA, W. VA, FL, CA, OH, etc.

NCEES should talk to GBCI, they tell you as soon as you click submit on LEED exams. But it must be due to the process of how they evaluate and coordinate the approvals with state boards.
Same with CCM. When I sat for the PMP, they gave you your results and a little report when you got up and went to the little check in desk.

Waiting on MN. From coworkers who have taken this in the past few years they say I better get ready for at least a next week release. RIP in peace me.

Latest posts

Back