October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES really just emailed me to ask me to complete an FE (!!!) survey on the day I'm waiting for results in IL???
I just got an email from NCEES.... about a dang survey... not cool. Come on Oklahoma, get it together.

Yeah, I'm sure this was the optimal day to send out surveys. :rolleyes:

2Ki.gif
Turns out if somebody just lets Brenda know that the results are in from NCEES she is happy to let them be published. She said if anybody needs to contact her in the future just to e-mail her.

Turns out if somebody just lets Brenda know that the results are in from NCEES she is happy to let them be published. She said if anybody needs to contact her in the future just to e-mail her.
I think this is easily the funniest thing I've read all day. Please tell me you're serious?

Turns out if somebody just lets Brenda know that the results are in from NCEES she is happy to let them be published.
lol, So Colorado was the State this session that forgot to check it's email. Every damn administration there's one state that doesn't check their email and gets alerted via phone call.

Latest posts

Back