October 2020 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't logged into my EB account since 2017 when I passed my Civil. Now awaiting results for Structural.. the anxiety is getting to me! There was tremendous pressure put on me from work to pass on my first try - to top it all off, I got to sit right next to my boss during both days of the exam!
Lol! Remember how much pressure you put on your boss! Good luck for both of you!

Haven't logged into my EB account since 2017 when I passed my Civil. Now awaiting results for Structural.. the anxiety is getting to me! There was tremendous pressure put on me from work to pass on my first try - to top it all off, I got to sit right next to my boss during both days of the exam!
Stressful and funny at the same time. Should have told your boss after, that the exam was super easy and you breezed through, just to see his reaction 😂. Now, in the scenario where you pass and your boss doesn't, it would be interesting to see how it plays at your workplace! :rotflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon cannot be today because they said it would not be before the Civil PE closed today. 

im not sure either.....might be this week. You're welcomed if you would like to try to harass the bot for a better answer :)

I have high hopes for tomorrow but subconsciously I feel like it would be until Thursday before we actually see the results.

Back