October 2020 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! Sorry your state can't seem to get it together. Although if I'm interpreting your handle correctly, I'm sure you got a great structural education.
LOL, I don't claim Illinois as my home state anymore, but unfortunately Missouri doesn't offer the SE exam, so I have to deal with them. And you're right - UIUC '03. I actually focused in construction management and hated it so now I do structural work. I've got my PE, my California PE, and half way to the SE. I can't wait to finally be done with these tests. 

Excellent choice on your handle - by far my favorite West Wing character. 

Not sure why the results are not out on all states but NCEES seems to have updated their pass rates for October 2020 exam. Good luck everyone!
View attachment 20144
Thanks for posting this.

I expected the # of testtakers to be higher with the cancelled April exam.  Only 67 more people took lateral this time than october 2019, and 75 more people took vertical. About a 15% increase. 

Edit: and those are just the buildings #'s, not sure how bridge #'s compare

Last edited by a moderator:
So question to those who have a better understanding of the scoring than I.

21/40 in the AM (figured as such.  I have no experience with building and wood seismic)

PM was A/IR/IR.

Would a 28/40 in the AM been enough to push me over the top?

Thank you.

So close.JPG

I believe you can have one IR, any more then that will not pass.  If you have a U, you do not pass.

Thanks! Also I wanted to add to my OP, AEI is 100% worth every cent.
Also agree on AEI. This was my second try at lateral. Keeping up with the course was well over 150 hours of study time alone - which was more than I put in on my own the first try. Spent 250 hours total on this second try. 

Latest posts

Back