October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here from New Mexico? A colleague of mine (from New Mexico) said a few of his friends got their results yesterday but he couldn't confirm whether they took it in New Mexico or another state.
We haven't heard from New Mexico yet. If we don't hear anything in a few days, I'll assume they came out yesterday and add an asterisk in the final map.

You got this dude.

Now you know what to expect and will be better prepared for April.
Thanks.  Yeah, I had multiple project deadlines the last few weeks before the test and did not have time to run through practice tests.  I was concerned about that.  I have been exposed to the material and have plenty of time to run through practice tests.  I'll get it next time.

Every time a new state is out, I am simultaneously happy for the people of that state and further infuriated with Georgia.
Fellow GA engineer here, too. Also waiting. You are not alone.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd like to thank @ChebyshevII PE for helping me again with the map this year! While I was off in meetings, doing RL work, or triaging, he was PM'ing me the states as they rolled in. This map wouldn't have happened as flawlessly as it did without him. Please join me in thanking him for his help. 
E-B'in nice.Well done. *hat tip*

Lycee will have to change their handle to @LyceeFruit, LIT AF (<--sorry, I just learned this a couple of weeks ago and it's still hilarious to me, same with "dab").
IT'S LIT AF IN HERE FAM. AMIRITE???? YEET

Also a huge congratulations to @LyceeFruit, I am so so happy that she passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back