October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one know a way to rig Gmail to super alert you when you get an email from a specific address? I feel like I would stop checking so often if I knew I'd be alerted the moment it hits my inbox. 

Probably, there's a lot of mining and engineering in Wyoming so we usually have representation from there.

The states we tend to have lack representation from are: North Dakota, South Dakota, Mississippi, Kentucky,  USVI, PR, and Guam. To a lesser extent DC, Alaska, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

We've never had anyone from CNMI.
I took the exam in ND but currently in Olathe, KS (Suburb of KC).

On top of this grueling wait, imagine if they pulled off a Friday-afternoon news dump on all of us and started firing off results right now.

is NCEES down?

edit: nvm its my bad connection

Last edited by a moderator:
On top of this grueling wait, imagine if they pulled off a Friday-afternoon news dump on all of us and started firing off results right now.
They torture us even more in South Dakota. We have to wait for a letter in the mail for our results.

They torture us even more in South Dakota. We have to wait for a letter in the mail for our results.
South Dakota usually populates its license lookup before it sends out the letters. In the past, some people found themselves on the lookup before the letter arrived. Note: not finding yourself on the lookup doesn't necessarily mean you did not pass.

South Dakota usually populates its license lookup before it sends out the letters. In the past, some people found themselves on the lookup before the letter arrived. Note: not finding yourself on the lookup doesn't necessarily mean you did not pass.
I have heard that. I have been obsessively looking just to be sure, haha. We will see...

New here! I'm from MS. How did you guys find this?

I have heard that. I have been obsessively looking just to be sure, haha. We will see...

@hprater Mississippi also populates their licence lookup before they allow NCEES to notify examinees of their result.

Back