October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
super micromanager
Yup. And dude doesnt understand half of what I do so the fact hes the point person with the client is endlessly frustrating. Im so ready to be done with this suite of projects. It was filler work pawned off on me

ASCE keeps reminding me to renew my membership. I'm like: "DUDE! I'm trying to triumphantly upgrade to full membership at renewal, but need a license number to do it! Quit ruining this for me!"
I also get ASCE mail. As an EE.

Ive been in IEEE for 10 years and I've been in various leadership roles so its not like im gonna switch teams

SHE RAN TONIGHT! LIKE ON LEASH WITH ME! for about 0.25mi. While i was in dress pants, sneakers, a windbreaker and wool sweater (i died). But i wanted to try it out and tire her out. Shes a devil with Boyfriend gone. She also went to the beach and met my coworkers dog. She listened to my coworker recalling her

SHE RAN TONIGHT! LIKE ON LEASH WITH ME! for about 0.25mi. While i was in dress pants, sneakers, a windbreaker and wool sweater (i died). But i wanted to try it out and tire her out. Shes a devil with Boyfriend gone. She also went to the beach and met my coworkers dog. She listened to my coworker recalling her
Haha I hear you, my dog was a demon as a puppy. He was so cute but nearly 8 years later, we still don’t want another puppy anytime soon lol.

Last time spamming for the night. Going to hit 20,500 just in case results come out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back