October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl Terzaghi, who was THE pioneer in modern geotechnical engineering famously said:

"Do not design on paper what you have to wish into the ground."

He also had a lot of other commentary on striking a balance between application of theory and practical experience that some engineers could really use to read and contemplate.

Wait, so there’s a legit dating thread here? I mean, I guess I could see maybe it would be a good place. TGINS (thank god I’m not single)
Oh god, no.  That would be horrifying and I think against the main point of EB: stressing about the PE.

I just read through it now.

goddamn, some of those motherfuckers need to calm the fuck down and grow the fuck up.

I shudder to think that three months from now about half of those asswipes will be stamping drawings.
BUT I PAID NCEES MONEY SO THEY OWE ME AN ANSWER OVER LINKEDIN.  AND WHY CAN'T THEY JUST RUN THE SCANTRON???  HOW COULD A TEST THAT IS ADMINISTERED ACROSS MULTIPLE DISCIPLINES AND STATE BOARDS BE SO COMPLICATED????

Unless it's hidden like the Girls Group 🤷‍♀️
Hey, I mean, it could be. Do we have a married/dating/single line on the profile here?

I know, it’s a professional type site, but so is linked in and I’ve gotten my share of men looking for women messages there.

Hey, I mean, it could be. Do we have a married/dating/single line on the profile here?

I know, it’s a professional type site, but so is linked in and I’ve gotten my share of men looking for women messages there.
Oh, thank goodness I haven't received those messages. I think Dave Grohl throws everyone off.  

Results Update Below:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back