October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Results Update Below:

giphy.gif
Anytime this movie is on TV, I have to watch it. I don't know how many times I've seen it, I can probably quote it at this point.

I would think being a little short fat chick with no boobs would deter anyone from “looking”. Apparently some people like that sort of thing, and they aren’t afraid to let ya know. Geeze. I feel like the nerdier I look, the worse it is too. Is nerd in or something...I’m seriously like Mei in OW. She’s my spirit toon.

I would think being a little short fat chick with no boobs would deter anyone from “looking”. Apparently some people like that sort of thing, and they aren’t afraid to let ya know. Geeze. I feel like the nerdier I look, the worse it is too. Is nerd in or something...I’m seriously like Mei in OW. She’s my spirit toon.
Yes, I believe nerd is popular amongst other nerds.

Or maybe it was because she was the only girl in our class.

Hey, I mean, it could be. Do we have a married/dating/single line on the profile here?

I know, it’s a professional type site, but so is linked in and I’ve gotten my share of men looking for women messages there.
Ugh, don't remind me of linkedin creepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back