October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what's the reason? I mean, what's the difference between knowing right now and a week from now? 

Well, for me, the only thing that I'm waiting for is a result to determine if I should register for a race. I would like to know if I passed before signing up. But I'm not going to burn everything down over it.
for me, nothing nothing. i'm not taking it in the spring if i fail. i don't get a raise or promotion at work. i get to order my 9th box of business cards and update my linkedin if i pass. maybe re-coup some of the money i spent thru work 

when you were in undergrad, what did you do to rest your mind? take non-engineering related classes? non-engineering focused extra curricular activities? things you can't really talk about here without legal immunity?
I did a second major in German. Reading German literature was honestly so refreshing compared to my engineering  classes. Plus, I got to interact with non-engineers in the educational setting.

I simply don't understand why people over there haven't been over here the ENTIRE TIME spamming their brains out. It's the best way to keep sane.

3ixewl.jpg

I simply don't understand why people over there haven't been over here the ENTIRE TIME spamming their brains out. It's the best way to keep sane.
I'm entirely appalled by the number of people who just don't read the instructions... And especially as an engineer: how can you expect the contractor/fabricator/whoever to follow your written instructions when you're completely incapable of reading someone else's. It's sad, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back