October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much everyone's sitting at Phase 4, staring down the barrel of Phase 5... With no realistically probable end in site.
But what's the reason? I mean, what's the difference between knowing right now and a week from now? 

Well, for me, the only thing that I'm waiting for is a result to determine if I should register for a race. I would like to know if I passed before signing up. But I'm not going to burn everything down over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much everyone's sitting at Phase 4, staring down the barrel of Phase 5... With no realistically probable end in site.
Everyone is in Phase 5, except for the newbies who have been posting in the game threads for the last couple months. Some of the really angry ones are talking about harassing activities.

But what's the reason? I mean, what's the difference between knowing right now and a week from now? 

Well, for me, the only thing that I'm waiting for is a result to determine if I should register for a race. I would like to know if I passed before signing up.
I mean, if you asked 20 people, you'd probably get 25 different answers...

For me personally, I have a probable promotion, a more significant raise, my 2020 family budget, and what I'm going to do with the rest of my winter and spring hanging in the balance... Though I've been (relatively) level headed through most of the process.

... It doesn't help that most every other licensed discipline out there finds out their results 20 times faster than we do. I tell non-engineers that I still haven't gotten results back, and they pee a little.

I mean, if you asked 20 people, you'd probably get 25 different answers...

For me personally, I have a probable promotion, a more significant raise, my 2020 family budget, and what I'm going to do with the rest of my winter and spring hanging in the balance... Though I've been (relatively) level headed through most of the process.

... It doesn't help that most every other licensed discipline out there finds out their results 20 times faster than we do. I tell non-engineers that I still haven't gotten results back, and they pee a little.
Spot on. 

Everyone is in Phase 5, except for the newbies who have been posting in the game threads for the last couple months. Some of the really angry ones are talking about harassing activities.
I guess I foresaw Phase 5 being worse than this... There's probably a spectrum of where you can fall within Phase 5. It's like the heavyweight division: there is no upper limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MadamPirate I read this wrong. I read your interests as Knitting, Murder, podcasts, sleeping

and was like 

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back