October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like to read books about space technology and jet propulsion... I read "Truth Lies and O-Rings: Inside the Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster" by James Hansen. That was a good read. 

I worked at Dept of Energy once and found that work to be quite fascinating. So I've been hooked on jet propulsion and combustion technology. 

I have to stay mentally busy... not sure why. I like crossword puzzles too.

I also like to read books about space technology and jet propulsion... I read "Truth Lies and O-Rings: Inside the Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster" by James Hansen. That was a good read. 

I worked at Dept of Energy once and found that work to be quite fascinating. So I've been hooked on jet propulsion and combustion technology. 

I have to stay mentally busy... not sure why. I like crossword puzzles too.
I'm also reading Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff. It's helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
do they use "unsheathe the sword" a lot in those. 
That and more.  Rampant use of 'member' and 'cock'.

I also read such high caliber literary pursuits as "Dirty Sexy Knitting",  "#fashionvictim" and "The Devil in the White City".

The latter. I was just feeling peckish and wanted to share with anonymous online frens.

Edit: wait...like eating...uncooked? Why is it crispy? Now I am really confused.
When you get Maruchan in a block it's actually two pieces (one long piece bent over).  You can snap off pieces to eat uncooked and it's crunchy/crispy/delicious.  Has a light film of, idk, oil/something to preserve it.  I started eating them like that in college when I would work in the art studio late welding and I wouldn't have a kettle and all the food places were closed.  

So is dipping a finger in the bulion powder and licking it.

I just got out of a meeting that was supposed to last 2 hours. I sat there for 4. FOUR HOURS ON A FRIDAY! 

There's no one in my office so I'm heading home after lunch and watching the laptop for emails.
Boooooo Friday meetings, but well done on controlling your afternoon destiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back