October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To avoid clutter, I just go to the library. What are you currently reading @civilrobot?

Right now I'm reading David Owen's Volume Control (it's new!) about our hearing and what a noisy place the world has become.
I've been doing that lately because we haven't unpacked my books yet. We moved in last year. I need to go through and see what I have, what I want to donate, what I want to save and set up shelving for everything.

I've borrowed books from the library lately. From my last haul:

1. Read Lu by Jason Reynolds

2. Read Good Behavior by Blake Crouch

3. Reading Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin

I didnt say i looked it up. But based on what i type i believe it would be easy for anyone to find me if they even half tried.
Nicholas R. from Chicago. Easy-peasy. There's can only be, maybe 5-6 of those in Chicago?

GET THAT BBY!!!!!!!  I think girls seem more fun than boys...until acrylic nails get involved.  
I'm ready for a minion fasho. LadySquare wants to transfer my overall calm. I want LadySquare to transfer her smarts. I R dumb.

" I was ripe. I was rotten. I need to be made into banana bread. That's how rotten I was. " - A. Wong

I'm ready for a minion fasho. LadySquare wants to transfer my overall calm. I want LadySquare to transfer her smarts. I R dumb.

" I was ripe. I was rotten. I need to be made into banana bread. That's how rotten I was. " - A. Wong
my kid got the things that annoy my husband and I the most about ourselves. lol but she has her own stuff too and it's awesome. 

she whines when she's tired and argues with you about it (me)

she can sometimes over analyze stuff and she forgets NOTHING (him)

Classic. So freakin' sad though. I don't think I'll read it ever again.
I'm trying to slowly get through the literature classics. Like I still need to read A Catcher in the Rye, The Count of Monte Cristo (dated a guy once who read it once a year), a couple of books by Tolstoy, etc. 

If only you guys had access to the locked down girl's forum. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back