October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - Girls forum = mostly talk about periods, makeup, and hair, tbh.

Mostly a way to keep us contained/prevent us from talking about it in spam threads.
Feels like every holiday ever with my family. 

I like to read and I shop for books all of the time, but I hate that the PE infiltrated my amazon recommendations. I really hope I passed.

It's 2019! I think we're past this. :rotflmao:

I just watched On the Basis of Sex with LadySquare and I was all fired up. I super hope we have a girl (maybe next year).
girls are fun. moody and funny and beautiful and affectionate and so sweet. 

ETA: and thoughtful. that part is pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 2019! I think we're past this. :rotflmao:

I just watched On the Basis of Sex with LadySquare and I was all fired up. I super hope we have a girl (maybe next year).
Naaaaaaaaah!  It's obviously not a safe place, since people keep hacking it/thinking it's some crazy interesting place *squints in judgement at @Chattaneer)

GET THAT BBY!!!!!!!  I think girls seem more fun than boys...until acrylic nails get involved.  

I like to read and I shop for books all of the time, but I hate that the PE infiltrated my amazon recommendations. I really hope I passed.
To avoid clutter, I just go to the library. What are you currently reading @civilrobot?

Right now I'm reading David Owen's Volume Control (it's new!) about our hearing and what a noisy place the world has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back