October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
83OdfVG.gif

But I wanna punch him in his potato-like face every time I see it. 

ETA: The face punching predates his political career. He's in a documentary I really like (The Men Who Built America), and I've wanted to commence with the face-punching from that. He's smarmy and sets off the little spot in my stomach that tells women that a man is a weirdo. 
Yo, that series is fire.  And you're right -- that was the beginning of the face-punching urge for me.

They call me "Hell"
They call me "Stacey"
They call me "her"
They call me "Jane"
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
They call me "quiet girl"
But I'm a riot Mary, Jo, Lisa
Always the same
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's a blast from the past

But I wanna punch him in his potato-like face every time I see it. 

ETA: The face punching predates his political career. He's in a documentary I really like (The Men Who Built America), and I've wanted to commence with the face-punching from that. He's smarmy and sets off the little spot in my stomach that tells women that a man is a weirdo. 
As someone who grew up in NYC/LI area: I've always wanted to punch his face because he's a slimeball banking on daddy's payroll while committing business fraud.  A dime a dozen in NYC, but then he became president and...ugggggh.  Now I've got to see/hear more of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back