October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually haven't tried Commander yet!  We've been trying to be good and not buy any of the most recent sets either, we have soooo many cards but it's so tempting...once you open that pandora's box, it's time to get ALL THE BOOSTERS
It's just too easy to pick up a pack. But a person only needs so much land.

I remember I was super lucky, every fat pack I bought had a planeswalker in it. I think I probably had about 10 just from ones that came in fat packs. I once got 2 in a single fat pack. It was Chandra and Jace.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was nice to upgrade. I had a small glass circular table for 11 years, I happily left it in texas when we moved.
We have a set from Ikea we got for $40 when a guy was ditching SF to move back across the country and was just trying to get rid of all of his furniture.

I want a wood top oval dining table so badly... One that can sit at least 6, 8 if necessary. I also have my eye on some specific ratan chairs handmade by a  design studio here in the Bay Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back