October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to 2 crossfit classes; one regular & one community class. It was better than I was expecting but definitely not at all my jam. And I totally agree with you about the GTF thing. Plus kipping. Like I can't get over that. 
KIPPING ISN'T A REAL FORM OF PULL UPS! WHY?! WHY THEY DO THIS?

We have a solid 2 week warm window here 😎.

But if i really did want a massage overlooking a lake there still better be a glass window in between. 
I...can't say I enjoy massages. We do couple massages once in a while, but mostly because she's into it and it's not like I'm anti-massage so I oblige. I just feel, mostly, exactly the same afterwards as before. I do enjoy the float tanks though, I get more out of that but even then it's not much. I think I'm just a ball of anxiety overall and I need chemical relaxation. But I'm also too much of a square (ha!) to go that route, too. So, here I am.

I...feel like I don't know what that means and I should!  😥

Right now my funds are split into Vanguard International Stock and Vanguard Stock Market index funds with expenses ratios of 0.11 and 0.04% respectively.  I wanted to see if I could convert some into the Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (expense ratio of 0.03%).  Does that kinda make sense?  But I can't change anything from mutual to ETF.  It has to go from mutual to mutual unless I call.  And I don't know if I'm smart enough to figure this out when I call them?
I'd stick with what you have. I would literally have those two Vanguard funds if I wasn't with Merrill. 75% US / 25% International?

We need an Andy Samberg meme that just says "torp." Any top poster must then use it.

Trying to get boyfriend to move the rack right now since I have to go into a meeting then an appt soon and I don't think our time at home tonight will overlap and I really wanna finish setting up the space. RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN 

I...can't say I enjoy massages. We do couple massages once in a while, but mostly because she's into it and it's not like I'm anti-massage so I oblige. I just feel, mostly, exactly the same afterwards as before. I do enjoy the float tanks though, I get more out of that but even then it's not much. I think I'm just a ball of anxiety overall and I need chemical relaxation. But I'm also too much of a square (ha!) to go that route, too. So, here I am.
We are the opposite. I love massages. I literally fall asleep and they have to wake me up. Wife is meh about it. She loves her foot/calf massager at home.

I'd stick with what you have. I would literally have those two Vanguard funds if I wasn't with Merrill. 75% US / 25% International?
I'm...not quite sure?  Is the percentage based on the quantity or the cost?  I have 'more' of the international, but a higher $$ in US?

Again.  I'm dumb and just trying my best.  T_T

I'm...not quite sure?  Is the percentage based on the quantity or the cost?  I have 'more' of the international, but a higher $$ in US?

Again.  I'm dumb and just trying my best.  T_T
Ok. Just wondering what your holding percentages were. Like, if you had $10k total, did you have $7.5k in US and $2.5k in international.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are the opposite. I love massages. I literally fall asleep and they have to wake me up. Wife is meh about it. She loves her foot/calf massager at home.
I love massages. Boyfriend isn't anti-massage, he likes them, just won't go get them. 

I like a massage when I break into a semi-pain sweat while it's happening.  I don't want a massage to relax.  I want a massage to get rid of my knots.  I always enjoy when I get a massage and the person is like, "your neck is really tight.  Like, ridiculously tight?  Like, I might hurt you if I try and move this muscle.  Have you heard about acupuncture?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a massage when I break into a semi-pain sweat while it's happening.  I don't want a massage to relax.  I want a massage to get rid of my knots.  I always enjoy when I get a massage and the person is like, "your neck is really tight.  Like, ridiculously tight?  Like, I might hurt you if I try and move this muscle.  Hay you heard about acupuncture?"
And then JK is like: "Listen foolio, I paid you money to hit that knot. So you hit that knot or your kids are going hungry tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back