October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many credit cards!

but only my mortgage in terms of debt.

and i just booked a $16,000 flight itinerary for $1k out of pocket thanks to my credit card bonuses and points ♥

it's not for everyone, but I love getting more for my money, and am treating ma-self by flying business class for the very first time!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO

also, i love massages, and apparently get 12 a year covered by insurance? 

I have so many credit cards!

but only my mortgage in terms of debt.

and i just booked a $16,000 flight itinerary for $1k out of pocket thanks to my credit card bonuses and points ♥

it's not for everyone, but I love getting more for my money, and am treating ma-self by flying business class for the very first time!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO

also, i love massages, and apparently get 12 a year covered by insurance? 
😓😓😓

I have no idea what my insurance covers, but I know it's a lot less than my private-sector stuff.  Sigh.  The $500 gym/$500 nutrition stipend was nice, but I'd rather pay sort of less and not worry until I die.

Speaking of massages. I work has an on-site masseuse twice a weeks. I’m getting my massage tomorrow

:party-smiley-048:

😓😓😓

I have no idea what my insurance covers, but I know it's a lot less than my private-sector stuff.  Sigh.  The $500 gym/$500 nutrition stipend was nice, but I'd rather pay sort of less and not worry until I die.
Wait, your health insurance as a state employee is worse than your prior private sector health insurance? This seems backwards to me. I was a state employee for 9 months once upon a time, and I'm pretty sure I'll never get that good of health insurance again...

Unless I were to go on my husband's current health insurance, which is incredibly good! But would cost too much out of pocket for our lifestyle, being relatively young, healthy people who don't get sick that often (knocks on wood).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back