October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, maybe switch it up to more broth-y, clear soups? I generally don't make cream or starchy soups except for guests. For daily eats, I'm just used to clear soups with additional rice or noodles (if desired) just based on how mom cooked. I like it because I can eat mostly guilt-free until I explode and the calorie count isn't terrible.
Maybe in a couple of weeks. I want to make lasagne rolls. And bbq chicken rolls. And homemade mac & chicken. and probably oven "fried" chicken. 

Maybe in a couple of weeks. I want to make lasagne rolls. And bbq chicken rolls. And homemade mac & chicken. and probably oven "fried" chicken. 
Ooo, please share the fried chicken! I definitely cook waaay more in the wintertime. Please come to California and we'll cook up a storm. I can hear myself getting fatter...

Ooo, please share the fried chicken! I definitely cook waaay more in the wintertime. Please come to California and we'll cook up a storm. I can hear myself getting fatter...
Let me see if it's online. It's def at home in one of my cookbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back