October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But...it's winter? LadySquare is also OD'd on soup, but I'm addicted to using my enameled cast iron pot for EVERYTHING so...too bad!
So in the weeks leading up to the PE, I made butternut squash potato leek soup and kuri squash soup. He made chicken noddle soup. And then day after the PE, I made potato leek soup. He's sick of soup. Plus we also have some chili in the freezer. And I ran out of 2c pyrex containers to put them in so some is in mason jars or old coconut oil jars.... 

I just found a recipe for creamy mushroom wild rice soup that looks good and for some reason I want to make but I'm holding off. 

So in the weeks leading up to the PE, I made butternut squash potato leek soup and kuri squash soup. He made chicken noddle soup. And then day after the PE, I made potato leek soup. He's sick of soup. Plus we also have some chili in the freezer. And I ran out of 2c pyrex containers to put them in so some is in mason jars or old coconut oil jars.... 

I just found a recipe for creamy mushroom wild rice soup that looks good and for some reason I want to make but I'm holding off. 
Hmm, maybe switch it up to more broth-y, clear soups? I generally don't make cream or starchy soups except for guests. For daily eats, I'm just used to clear soups with additional rice or noodles (if desired) just based on how mom cooked. I like it because I can eat mostly guilt-free until I explode and the calorie count isn't terrible.

15k/wk over 6 weeks = 2500 post/wk. We're already over 2600 and it's not even lunch on the east coast on Friday.

maybe instead of work week, you do work day, so 15k posts/ 27 work days (exclude Vet day, and two days of Thanksgiving week) = 550 posts/wk. So we;re still on pace right now.

Government shutdown, might mean that there are less people online and spam which could reduce the pace of posting. Shutdown wouldn't effect NCEES. Though it would delay the DC results release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back