October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heard rate just went through the roof. I got a notification on my phone and thought it was an email.

Yall will be happy to know that my roomba finished cleaning and has returned to base...
Yay fellow TN engineer!

I am so stupid today.

I put my lean cuisine in the microwave for lunch, still in the box. >.<
Hey, if you turned it on, all good. I worked with an engineer who would bring his lunch in a Walmart bag. He’d put the whole bag with contents in the microwave and heat it up. 

My heart rate just went through the roof. I got a notification on my phone and thought it was an email.

Yall will be happy to know that my roomba finished cleaning and has returned to base...
I have to rescue ours like once a week

I once put a bag of corn kernels in the microwave. The whole thing starting having mini-explosions, and I was f r e a k i n g out! But it ended up not destroying the microwave, and as it turned out exploded corn is pretty good.

Once a week?

Mine only successfully completes about once a week. Most of the time he gets lost and randomly vacuums for 2 hours before running out of juice and giving up. 
Since Boyfriend moved the cliff sensor it's gone down. Our fridge is in a "mudroom" addition to the house with the stairs immediately next to it. So it'd get stuck under the fridge a lot. But he moved the cliff sensor to the kitchen side of the fridge so it doesn't get stuck nearly as often.

I also have one of the rooms closed off, which is where it usually gets stuck since I'm painting a desk in there and I don't want dog in there. 

Again, 600 sq ft house and it's only doing roaming the main floor (so not the basement or attic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back