October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if it's setting me up for torture or what, but I occasionally log in to NCEES to just look at the recent items. of course it says "Results Pending"

I kinda want my husband to log in for me, but we would go back and forth about the log in details that I'm sure I would grow frustrated. lol "NO! It's capitalized! What site are you on? It's in the upper left hand corner...forget it." lol

And then I just think I'm overthinking it. I'm sure I'll just say YOLO (Yes, I'm old)...and go outside to walk around the business park and log in on my own.

don't know if it's setting me up for torture or what, but I occasionally log in to NCEES to just look at the recent items. of course it says "Results Pending"
I was going to try to find a meme involving masochism but I'm at work, so I'm not going to do that.

Suffice to say, it's way too early to abuse yourself like that.

edit: tops :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda want my husband to log in for me, but we would go back and forth about the log in details that I'm sure I would grow frustrated. lol "NO! It's capitalized! What site are you on? It's in the upper left hand corner...forget it." lol
A few people did something like that. I seem to recall it not always... going to plan

@leggo PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back