October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to have a nice lunch that day, then spend some quality time with the F5 key on my work keyboard.

I was so excited when I saw "Result: Pass" last year. I was at work. I got all geeked out, and I don't think I did any work for the rest of the day. Just smiled at myself.

I mostly just wanted to confirm that it actually said Results Pending and not something crazy, like Answer Sheet Rejected - Automatic Fail.
Don't worry about it. That almost never happens. there was that incident in Ohio back in 2010, but they've totally figured out how to prevent that from happening again.

Honestly, I'll want to be alone. Maybe lock myself in a spare office at work.
My only concern with that is if I fail and I spontaneously break out in tears (or pass and spontaneously break out in tears), I just need some fresh air to clear the redness out of my eyes. Also I can't let my mascara run in front of people. lol Need the opportunity to clean up my makeup and take a few deep breaths.

My only concern with that is if I fail and I spontaneously break out in tears (or pass and spontaneously break out in tears), I just need some fresh air to clear the redness out of my eyes. Also I can't let my mascara run in front of people. lol Need the opportunity to clean up my makeup and take a few deep breaths.
I don't do makeup at work, thankfully. But I'm an ugly crier, so need some time to decompress. 

Don't worry about it. That almost never happens. there was that incident in Ohio back in 2010, but they've totally figured out how to prevent that from happening again.
I mean, once the badger population was under control, a lot of incidents in Ohio didn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back