October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@civilrobot you can have a plan but it'll probably go to shit lol. i'll probably leave work and go home to open it. but my boss is chill so she won't care

If only. That would be way-better for distracting myself from The Suck. 
So why not?

Boyfriend is going hunting the weekend after Thanksgiving. tbh I find it slightly odd that that's the only time he goes hunting (I know this year we're busy most weekends in November) but the various hunting seasons in Maine have been open since late August - I mean he doesn't hunt crossbow (yet) and I think muzzle load (idk if thats the right term?) are first or whatever. But it seems historically, he only goes the one weekend in November. I assumed it'd change if they got a moose permit? All I ask is the meat returns already dissected and whatnot. I want it handed to me as if I got it at Hannafords and then I'll cook it. I don't want to see the in-between. 

A few people did something like that. I seem to recall it not always... going to plan

@leggo PE
Hahaha yeah, @civilrobot be careful. Your partner might be like mine and drag it on and play a trick on you making you think you possibly didn't pass, when in fact, thankfully, you did (I don't think my husband would have done this if I failed, but I don't know).

Hahaha yeah, @civilrobot be careful. Your partner might be like mine and drag it on and play a trick on you making you think you possibly didn't pass, when in fact, thankfully, you did (I don't think my husband would have done this if I failed, but I don't know).
That's wicked cruel. I'd be so pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back