October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Haha. Same. This was our first Thanksgiving split between the two families...I love our families, but you know how that goes.  Definitely guilt trips coming from both sides.  
This was probably the first time in nearly 10 years that my mother and wife got along great. So I'm willing to declare victory.

But between being overfed with starchy foods, a persistent nuisance cold, 7 total hours of car travel, a cold house with dry air, and sleeping in a different bed with weird pillows, my body is telling me to wave the white flag.

Got very drunk this weekend, went to the Smokies and cut down a Christmas Tree, then watched the Clemson tigers beat up on my Gamecocks 

This was probably the first time in nearly 10 years that my mother and wife got along great. So I'm willing to declare victory.

But between being overfed with starchy foods, a persistent nuisance cold, 7 total hours of car travel, a cold house with dry air, and sleeping in a different bed with weird pillows, my body is telling me to wave the white flag.
cold house with dry air was the title of my weekend. i had to use a hydrating mask yesterday to save my skin. it's still so upset. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back