October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of post-exam blues...favorite demotivational posters?  Here's mine.

gettoworkdemotivator_large.jpeg

I actually did get an email from the Maryland Board of Engineers this morning.

1) At 5:00AM and the notification woke me up

2) It's my 60 day notice that it's time to renew

If it weren't so early in the results wait cycle, I totally would have made a fake "I got an email from maryland!!!1!" thread. Maybe if I hold off renewing for another month, they'll send me another email so I can make the troll post.

And so it was foretold, the engineers would ague long into the night as to whether or not pi was a number and not the value 7/22.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're having doughnuts at work in 30 min.... YUM !!! :bananalama:

We went to judge a Halloween contest from a different division. It was fun and they went all out with the decorations (i.e. they don't have to stay billable).

Now one of them is being a sore loser about the contest results over email, and that is my entertainment at the moment.

Ahahah we made them ourselves and definitely closer to Taco Bell 😅 But my husband is Hispanic and we live in Texas, so we get plenty of the real thing when we visit his family/all the awesome restaurants around us.
Great, now I want tacos. Thanks for nothing, spammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back