October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i'm on the right street

wrong block. 

so, different side street, situated on the corner, within a block or two of each other. 

so, different side street, situated on the corner, within a block or two of each other. 
Super confusing. I guess I've never really encountered that... What it sounds like Chicago treats blocks.

I'd probably always be lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sersmay convince more of your CA CBT people waiting to come here! My efforts aren't working. Then maybe I'd actually stop posting in that thread, if more would converse here.

i have no peeps waiting for CBT -- they're all young pups who took the civil 8 hour this go. also small company.

i have no peeps waiting for CBT -- they're all young pups who took the civil 8 hour this go. also small company.
I meant the people waiting for results with you, but who are waiting for seismic and surveying.

posted. we'll see. there's a lot of interesting things going on in that thread. it's a bit of dumpster fire tbh and i'm afraid i'm feeding the flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back