October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tired today.  Ready for the weekend SPAM.
Here's Tex at work...

d60zIpe.gif

I'm like the opposite. I did an internship after freshman year in arch, then more in engineering the following summers. Worked under an arch / SE for four years which got me my idp hours. I've gotten my arch license and PE now.
But I work completely in structures. Have worked as in house for an arch firm that's the closest I've gotten to arch. 
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had to deal with NCARB when one of my employees was getting licensed.  What a disorganized, administrative nightmare.  They actual make NCEES like good.  After she got her license I blocked their emails.

I had to deal with NCARB when one of my employees was getting licensed.  What a disorganized, administrative nightmare.  They actual make NCEES like good.  After she got her license I blocked their emails.
I must say I really like the whole "Did this person work under you for 4 years doing what they say they did?" thing far better than the stupid tracking spreadsheet that has to have specific hours for certain things filled out.

I must say I really like the whole "Did this person work under you for 4 years doing what they say they did?" thing far better than the stupid tracking spreadsheet that has to have specific hours for certain things filled out.
I verified the same thing multiple times.  After she got licensed, they still sent stuff to her asking for this and that, after she already got her license in and NCARB state.  I have had employees get screwed when they kept changing test requirements and they still had a section or two to go.  

Spam! Lunch forum was very interesting. It was about effective project management, including time management, scope creep, meeting structures, things of that like.

Dinner is in approximately 3 to 3.5 hours. We eat late in our household.

EDIT: Top!!

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have roomba going and am hopping in the shower. I'm a great last minute cleaning for guests - er.

Paging@csb I'm still heeeereeeee

Reactions: csb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back