October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a dress before work, so I stopped at McDonald's. 

EDIT: Business up TOP, party down below

Bussines-up-top-and-party-down-below.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MADE a dress?  Nice.  I got the kid to Cello practice, and only 4 minutes late.  Feeling accomplished today.
I got a thing to go to tonight, so I sewed a quick dress. I cut it out and got some of it done last night, to be fair. 

I fed my cats this morning, so coming unto work later than planned was OK. :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I fed my cats this morning, so coming unto work later than planned was OK. :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I knew I forgot something. Good thing my cat is outside. He usually gets his own breakfast.

Just got off the phone with a recruiter for a job. Hopefully it is one of the few recruiters that aren't completely worthless.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just got off the phone with a recruiter for a job. Hopefully it is one of the few recruiters that aren't completely worthless.

same recruiter or different than before?

I think the same one. I have delt with way too many. It seems the more difficult they are, the less likely you are to hear anything back from them.

A recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn about Hurricane Inspections for the next few months. If I weren't busy I would take it. But since I am busy, it would be hard to leave the Mrs for a week with 4 kids under 7 for a week at a time. Although that would be a nice paid vacation.

In my experience recruiters are only good if you seem like a fit for the current job they are looking to fill.  The tend to work based on the person hiring and not trying to find you a job.

YOU KNOW WHAT SOINDS GOOD?  BACON. 

Sorry, was typing in plans.  But Bacon deserves all caps so it stays.
I made BACON and waffles for breakfast this morning. It's worth it being late for work.
Turkey bacon I hope? :D

I got a thing to go to tonight, so I sewed a quick dress. I cut it out and got some of it done last night, to be fair. 
:huh:   Don't you like have an entire closet full of dresses by now? 

Reactions: csb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back