October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
another  reason to hate cats
If the cat's human had left enough room fo the cat to walk behind the TV or in front of it, this wouldn't have happened.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If the cat's human had dropped that cat off at the local Chinese Restaurant there would be no need to leave enough room fo the cat to walk behind the TV or in front of it, this wouldn't have happened.

fixt

If the cat's human had left enough room fo the cat to walk behind the TV or in front of it, this wouldn't have happened.

BS. Cats are jerk and most go out of their way to knock sh!t over. 

Cats may be jerks, but our dog just puked in several spots all over the floor (nibbled on some grass in backyard after eating his breakfast).   A pretty nasty mess.

Why do dogs eat grass anyway?

Cats may be jerks, but our dog just puked in several spots all over the floor (nibbled on some grass in backyard after eating his breakfast).   A pretty nasty mess.

Why do dogs eat grass anyway?
Because they feel inferior to cats.  And cats eat grass so they want to be like cats.

On the topic of cats sucking!

Probably the worst night yet with the cat last night. Ugh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dentist appointment this morning and I need one of my fillings redone. At this rate. I'll have dentures by 40.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dentist appointment this morning and I need one of my fillings redone. At this rate. I'll have dentures by 40.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cut back on the meth! 

Cut back on the meth! 
drugs-3.jpg

eeeew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing crystal meth will pick you up until you break

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back