October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the fall time change! Seriously, does anyone like it? (the time change, not spam)

Since we are in the very eastern part of the Central Time Zone, the time change means it is completely dark when you got off work.  Driving home in the dark every night sucks Spam.

Almost ready to go home. No time to spam today! Then tomorrow it's an all day HR workshop, "how to deal with unacceptable employee behavior" which I signed up for because of one asshole that I had working for me who has now quit, so should I skip the workshop?  My other employees are angels compared to that guy.  :rolleyes:  

Is this the bad advice to previous poster thread? If not, I would go. You could always have a new bad employee or one of them turn rotten.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Almost ready to go home. No time to spam today! Then tomorrow it's an all day HR workshop, "how to deal with unacceptable employee behavior" which I signed up for because of one asshole that I had working for me who has now quit, so should I skip the workshop?  My other employees are angels compared to that guy.  :rolleyes:  
Go, HR workshops are fun.

Ehmay!  Holla!  Its almost end of week 1 and you are just getting here?  
Yea... this site gets broken sometimes at work and I'm a lot busier this cycle so can't spam. Plus I'm still saddened by the last one getting shut down early on us! 

I forget if you can post links or not on this board, but here is a worthy spam video. 

23 minutes ago, EhmayWuntee said:

Yea... this site gets broken sometimes at work and I'm a lot busier this cycle so can't spam. Plus I'm still saddened by the last one getting shut down early on us! 

I forget if you can post links or not on this board, but here is a worthy spam video. 

That is one chill cat. On the work front, I hear you.  I thought I was going to have to freak out a couple times in the last month when everyone wanted everything NOW and I was trying to study and not go into panic mode.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back