October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to restart my deferred comp withdrawls....I stopped them in 2015 while on maternity leave/PT.  They also reorganized/changed options during that time so I have homework to do before I restart.  They got rid of one of the investments I had a huge chunk of money in and they changed the all the 20xx funds into 20xx trusts which i still don't' know the difference or how it will impact.  

and we need to start looking into something for college savings.  

ugh i need to like double my retirement investment monthly payment if i want to ever be able to retire. UGH
What you need to do is take half of your money, put it in a big mayonnaise jar, and bury it out in your backyard. The other half, take down to the dog track and bet on the one that does his business just before the race starts.

i need to restart my deferred comp withdrawls....I stopped them in 2015 while on maternity leave/PT.  They also reorganized/changed options during that time so I have homework to do before I restart.  They got rid of one of the investments I had a huge chunk of money in and they changed the all the 20xx funds into 20xx trusts which i still don't' know the difference or how it will impact.  

and we need to start looking into something for college savings.  
See my advice to thejulie above.

What you need to do is take half of your money, put it in a big mayonnaise jar, and bury it out in your backyard. The other half, take down to the dog track and bet on the one that does his business just before the race starts.
see, this assumes that i have a backyard, or that i will ever be able to afford a backyard. Im 32% convinced that I need a financial partner to be able to survive. And that sucks!

see, this assumes that i have a backyard, or that i will ever be able to afford a backyard. Im 32% convinced that I need a financial partner to be able to survive. And that sucks!
Move to the southeast. Or Iowa. But don't, I repeat, don't move to Hawaii if you want anything like you described.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 minutes ago, thejulie said: see, this assumes that i have a backyard, or that i will ever be able to afford a backyard. Im 32% convinced that I need a financial partner to be able to survive. And that sucks!
Move to the southeast. Or Iowa. But don't, I repeat, don't move to Hawaii if you want anything like you described.
Yeahhhhhhhh but the great northleft is where my heart and soul belong!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

daily top ten:

• thejulie

November 1

2784 posts

• NJmike PE
    October 31

1598 posts

• thekzieg PE
    October 31

1356 posts

• Ble_PE