Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK TEXANS IM SORRY!!!! I just spent the last 10 mins calling TBPE and using their search directory to call staff listed on their website(1 for automated directory 1 again for search by last name, enter name and press #). Just got ahold of the Executive Assistant Christabel (please dont flood her with calls?) and she informed me that no one is in the office to release results today so we will not be getting results today. :(  not a shitpost im from texas and im pissed. I NEED TO KNOW MY FATE!!!

OK TEXANS IM SORRY!!!! I just spent the last 10 mins calling TBPE and using their search directory to call staff listed on their website(1 for automated directory 1 again for search by last name, enter name and press #). Just got ahold of the Executive Assistant Christabel (please dont flood her with calls?) and she informed me that no one is in the office to release results today so we will not be getting results today. :(  not a shitpost im from texas and im pissed. I NEED TO KNOW MY FATE!!!
Dang :(

Well hey, thank you for putting in all that work to get us an answer that isn't just the corporate "6-8 weeks" spiel they give. I guess I can focus on work today and worry about the results tomorrow. Nervousness

Something I posted on another thread, might come handy to some:

You can setup setup your cellphone number as an email so you get automated texts. All modern cellphone companies allow for this and allow for you to received emails as text with your phone number, you just need to google your cellphone company setup. I have AT&T, so I went into my NCEES profile and I setup my notification email as [email protected] and when they send an email to that address I will get a text message. 

Logging into NCEES was a little unsettling.  And then, it was like sailing into the sunset on a calm sea!

I'm sorry to hear that, but thank you for calling.

Not trying to add fuel to the fire BUT I did call Texas on a first-day release during my first round, and they said results weren't coming out that day (and they did).

It's probably best to assume that results AREN'T being released today so we don't get our hopes up. But I also stopped believing what the Texas Board says.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, you do NOT care about the cut score more than you care about your own score, if you pass!
Knowing  what the cut score is ahead of time, can soften the blow as I log in to check my actual result.

Latest posts

Back