Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.  Well, this sucks, but one more day won't kill us. 
Yeah it really does. I'm trying not to have a heart attack with the results rolling out, but honestly my heart rate monitor is spiking between like 70 and 118 every 20 seconds so I'll probably die soon and the results won't matter. 

WOOOOW TEXAS REALLY??? So I did the chat thing too and got the same thing yall are about the stuff being released to the state boards, but they declined to comment on whether or not TBPE being shutdown for bush would affect test results releasing to us Texans. Im assuming we arent getting ours today??  :(

WOOOOW TEXAS REALLY??? So I did the chat thing too and got the same thing yall are about the stuff being released to the state boards, but they declined to comment on whether or not TBPE being shutdown for bush would affect test results releasing to us Texans. Im assuming we arent getting ours today??  :(
Yeah, I'm assuming we're not getting ours today.  Hang in there.  It'll all be over soon.  

Maryland offices are closed today too, but ours was released through NCEES

Maryland offices are closed today too, but ours was released through NCEES
350.png

Back