Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might want to wait until the results for that state come out, otherwise it looks like a troll thread
*shrugs* I clearly stated in my OP that they weren't out. I wanted to make the thread while I was thinking about it. And last cycle, I was the only one who piped up about VT so I'm not terribly concerned about it being taken as a troll. There were legit about 20 people in the room. 

*shrugs* I clearly stated in my OP that they weren't out. I wanted to make the thread while I was thinking about it. And last cycle, I was the only one who piped up about VT so I'm not terribly concerned about it being taken as a troll. There were legit about 20 people in the room. 
Virginia Tech results are out?

People at NCEES watching this thread:

giphy.gif

People waiting for the results watching this thread:

giphy.gif

I just spoke to my source, she said not today
I was standing by the Mississippi, when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Mississippi and stood beside those on the riverbank. And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then I woke up.

I fell asleep again and had a second dream: Seven heads of grain, healthy and good, were growing on a single stalk. After them, seven other heads of grain sprouted—thin and scorched by the east wind. The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads. Then I woke up; it had been a dream.

I interpret this to be 7 weeks of waiting. 7X7 is 49. By this logic, the results will be released next Wednesday. It also appears the pass rate will be roughly 50% and half of us will have gaunt and thin faces for another 7 weeks of studying while we angrily cannibalize those that passed.

I'm pretty sure this is how religions were started. I am now founding the first order of the Cult of the PE. I shall be your high priest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I didn't miss much this morning. Its freezing out...I was hoping to arrive back at the office and hopefully start seeing results.

Honest. Texas state board may still be open. It is a day off, but requires skeleton crew. The possibility of the results being out today are slim. D-day is either tomorrow or Friday. 

The bearing stress increases as the pore water pressure is reduced gradually by surcharge load

Last edited by a moderator:
I was standing by the Mississippi, when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on the riverbank. And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then I woke up.

I fell asleep again and had a second dream: Seven heads of grain, healthy and good, were growing on a single stalk. After them, seven other heads of grain sprouted—thin and scorched by the east wind. The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads. Then I woke up; it had been a dream.

I interpret this to be 7 weeks of waiting. 7X7 is 49. By this logic, the results will be released next Wednesday. It also appears the pass rate will be roughly 50% and half of us will have gaunt and thin faces for another 7 weeks of studying while we angrily cannibalize those that passed.

I'm pretty sure this is how religions were started. I am now founding the first order of the Cult of the PE. I shall be your high priest.
I gotta know....how the hell you saw 7 cows come up outa the Nile, while you were standing next to the Mississippi?  If you can see that far....you obviously can see what the hell NCEES is doing, instead of releasing our results.

I gotta know....how the hell you saw 7 cows come up outa the Nile, while you were standing next to the Mississippi?  If you can see that far....you obviously can see what the hell NCEES is doing, instead of releasing our results.
My poor plagiarism skills. I didn't have a little smart person to beat into submission so they would write this for me.

Back