Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FL results were out the first day for October 17 and the second day for April 18. Wonder what it is going to be this time...

Inquiring with NCEES if NY okayed the results yet. Ive never seen this message: One of our representatives will be with you shortly. You are number 3 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 1 minute(s). Thank you for your patience."

Look at this from NCEES: "Elizabeth C.3:06 pm We have not received permission from NY as of yet to release"

North Carolina 2nd time taker here-- PASS!!

For those of you repeat takers still waiting who are nervous because of the pass rates, don't give up!!

I am now getting this result, is anybody else getting this, is this correct

View attachment 12301
free-candy-seems-legit-motifake-com-27464914.png

My company paid for the exam/study class and study materials were at the discretion of the office manager.  I didn't get a day off for the exam, technically, but my office manager is really chill and worked something out so I could take the day without using PPL.  I don't know if I'll get a promotion/raise if I get my PE since I've been at this company for less than a year, and they've really been good to me, so I'd be okay with maybe lunch?  My old company didn't pay for anything and said if you passed you'd get a $2000 one time bonus, which after taxes barely covered the books.
My company was really accommodating to me during my prep.

I already had a copy of AISC (I work for a steel fabricator); however, they fronted the bill for the following:

1. The C.E.R.M (Copy for me to keep)

2. AASHTO

3. ACI

4. NDS

5. PCI Handbook

6. IBC

7. ASCE 7

8. The Exam

9. School of PE after I failed the first time.

10. The exam again.

They let me take 2 days off for both exam cycles; one day to travel down to the site and relax the day before, and the other day for the day of the exam itself.  The only thing they didn't cover was my hotel for the night before, but I didn't want to rock the boat on that.

We haven't discussed what passing might do for me financially, but my boss is in the process of his budgeting for 2019.  I hope to put a bug in his ear after I get results back.

Back