Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's really interesting seeing how a company compensates/doesn't compensate people for attempting the exam.  For some, where the PE isn't necessary, I could see them not wanting to foot the bill...but my last company wanted me to get my PE, pretty much said I wouldn't get promoted if I didn't get it, but then didn't want to help financially/work load for me to actually put my pedal to the metal for the exam.
That's how my company is.

I will be reimbursed for the exam when I pass it.

I won't be a bonus or pay raise but I will be able to advance to the next level (which comes with a small pay bump).

Someone I took the exam with in GA said that some of his colleagues were able to check their status on the secretary of state's website and see where they passed.  Both of their last name's start with B.  Both of our results still stay pending... My last name starts with M.

I still have no email from NCEES.

Any ways to find out in Florida? When I search my name under Licensee Search I just have "eligible for exam", which was posted once all my docs were provided for the test.

Any ways to find out in Florida? When I search my name under Licensee Search I just have "eligible for exam", which was posted once all my docs were provided for the test.
I have my email and NCEES account open. Doesn’t look like Florida is in yet. 

Rasha said:
So I just got off the phone with the CA office (finally got a hold of somebody). The lady said they are working on the Land Surveyors first and sending those out now. She said she doesn't know for sure if they will get to the the PE results by today but tomorrow is more likely
Thank you for the update, Rasha!!!

Just wait for the email
Or you could sit at your computer and violently press F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

pyFY72V.gif

Are you sure?
Yeah, I remember thinking it was odd. As soon as I got approved to sit for the exam, my PCS homepage showed "Passing PE Exam" as checked off. I don't have a screenshot from before today as proof but I can show you that mine looks the same. Note that it still says "Status Pending" below.

PCS Capture.JPG

Back