Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soooo u pretty much could be full of bs?  do u have any sort of track record haha not trying to start anything, just wondering if i should take anything u say seriously
He predicted April's release dates.

can u give us a little more detail...come on ur killin me...especially knowing that the results were supposed to come out tomorrow

i think Monday is the more realistic release date, but if they want to be super nice to us and awesome, they could do it tomorrow :)  then if we failed we have the weekend to pull ourselves together and if we passed we have the weekend to celebrate before going back to work. yes, friday is a win-win in my opinion

i think Monday is the more realistic release date, but if they want to be super nice to us and awesome, they could do it tomorrow :)  then if we failed we have the weekend to pull ourselves together and if we passed we have the weekend to celebrate before going back to work. yes, friday is a win-win in my opinion
Just because NCEES releases the results to the states doesn't mean the states will immediately release them to us.  I don't see us finding out this week.

I imagine our test results completed, sitting in files on someone's desk while they are screwing around on some forum...
They keep trying to put the scores out, but every time they go to get up they have to keep answering the little chat window that keeps popping up on their screen with people asking when the scores will be released.

Back