Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original info was tomorrow, however, I'm hearing next week.  The electrical cut score is 55 by the way. 
Baconator... where did you find out the cut score... could you find out what the Mech MD cut score is?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the exact opposite for the ME MD sessions... I felt the morning a whole lot easier than the afternoon. 
I flew through the morning ME session (even with the train noise if you took it in the western complex). I went out to my car and thought "pssh, all this fuss for THAT". Then the afternoon whipped my butt, I'm feeling pretty good about it overall, but still pretty nervous waiting for results! 

Late afternoon is not out of the realm of possibility, but not today. 

Only have electrical cut score so far. 

took the power exam in DE, have been looking on DAPE's webpage at the PE roster and the total number of records just jumped from 7145 earlier in the day to 7147 a few mins ago...could just be coincidental but who knows...

took the power exam in DE, have been looking on DAPE's webpage at the PE roster and the total number of records just jumped from 7145 earlier in the day to 7147 a few mins ago...could just be coincidental but who knows...
Oklahoma jumped a few, but they're all out-of-state licenses, so I bet your's are just comity people.

Does that mean only two individuals passed the PE exam in DE?

I don't understand why they want to add comity cases so close to the results date

Why delay it?  Just add them as the applications come in.  If someone needs the license, give them the dang license.
I agree with you...in that case I need to be upset on the PEs who submitted their application so close to the results date

basically no matter water I will be upset  :brickwall:

soooo u pretty much could be full of bs?  do u have any sort of track record haha not trying to start anything, just wondering if i should take anything u say seriously

Back