Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did spam fest get locked or is my tapatalk messed up?

I didnt get an email this morning. Just saw it on facebook. 
Posted 6 hours ago on FB: " PE and SE exam results will be released in the coming weeks.

What??! 

I'm still banking on Thursday the 10th. They wouldn't drag it out until the end of the month... right?

From NCEES Website:

"The results from the October 2015 NCEES PS exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PE and SE results will be released as soon as they are finalized."

What does "finalize" involve?

I also think it's interesting how the April PE and PS results were released on the same day, but the October 2014 PE and PS release dates had 20 days between them.

From NCEES Website:

"The results from the October 2015 NCEES PS exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PE and SE results will be released as soon as they are finalized."

What does "finalize" involve?

I also think it's interesting how the April PE and PS results were released on the same day, but the October 2014 PE and PS release dates had 20 days between them.
Probably the cut scores if I had to guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cut score is 45/80.
No one ever knows the cut score.  Matt is just yanking your chain.

The cut score is like the Coca-Cola Recipe.  It's a very heavily guarded secret that only a few people know.  You can constantly guess but you'll never know the real thing.  And it has it's hidden secrets, that makes it very addictive and you wanting to know.

I much prefer the Flaming Homer to Coca-Cola. 
flaming+moe+and+homer.png

No one ever knows the cut score.  Matt is just yanking your chain.

The cut score is like the Coca-Cola Recipe.  It's a very heavily guarded secret that only a few people know.  You can constantly guess but you'll never know the real thing.  And it has it's hidden secrets, that makes it very addictive and you wanting to know.
Plot twist! Matt actually works for NCEES and developed the cut score himself. He's been undercover on these forums for years.

Back