Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing around with a new map using Google Docs.  It would allow me to update the map without having to upload a new picture each time.  I will be very busy at work until Christmas so this will allow me to update the map with very little work.

Thoughts?  Is anyone completely against me using google docs to host the map?  

Sample: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FLidOxm3nK2Bu0-leoEtnc5Z_dL-cyAp7SSac6Ilv80/edit?usp=sharing
As long as New Mexico comes out tomorrow that works great!

well and even if it does, that still works great!

I'm playing around with a new map using Google Docs.  It would allow me to update the map without having to upload a new picture each time.  I will be very busy at work until Christmas so this will allow me to update the map with very little work.

Thoughts?  Is anyone completely against me using google docs to host the map?  

Sample: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FLidOxm3nK2Bu0-leoEtnc5Z_dL-cyAp7SSac6Ilv80/edit?usp=sharing
Google docs will work for me. Thank you for taking the time to put this together snobumPE! 

The slide is easy to follow, but it does not display well in mobile device (iPhone). It stretches out horizontally too much and it is hard to scroll the page. 

The color scale doesn't make sense. Put the colors in order of the rainbow, with red last and the cooler color first (blue in this case). That way it works better at a glance.

Yellow should be between red and green at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think red should be first because it's the first color of the rainbow and it was the color of the pencil.

From NCEES Facebook page:

" Attention, October examinees: PS exam results have been released to state boards. PE and SE exam results will be released in the coming weeks. When you get your result depends on your state."

" Attention, October examinees: PS exam results have been released to state boards. PE and SE exam results will be released in the coming weeks. When you get your result depends on your state."
"Coming weeks"?  C'mon mang.

They're just being conservative just in case, because it hasn't been 8 weeks from the exam until Christmas. Surely we'll have it within days. Surely.

They usually say "coming weeks" and then boom.....

Does Ncees post what they had for lunch today?

Well there goes my productivity at work.  Damn you NCEES for posting this on your Facebook page...ARGHHHHH

Back